Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Looks like posting late seems to be the trend as of late.. Anyways!  

Removing makeup after a long day has always been a very crucial step in my routine. That’s because problems such as premature aging, clogged pores and breakouts can occur when the skin is not cleansed properly. So today I’m going to share one of my must-haves in my beauty routine.

Bioderma is a French brand that uses the expertise of dermatologists and other institutional research centres to specially formulate their products. The Bioderma Sensibio H2O, or micellar water, has been popular for a long time but I thought I’d still give my opinion on it.

Can you guess which ones below is Bioderma and which one is water?



In the picture above, A & C are of Bioderma and B & D are of water. Bioderma has a lower density than water, thus spreads thinner than water, which just pools into puddles.

Most people swear by this product claiming how it removes all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara. That wasn’t the case for me, it might be because I use Japanese mascaras that are notorious for being hard to get off, but I digress. So instead of using Bioderma to remove eye makeup, I use it to remove my base. This cleansing water does a wonderful job at removing all the foundation, tinted moisturizer, BB cream, etc. I’ve put on at the beginning of the day. It even removes the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, which I find to be VERY long-wearing, flawlessly. I just soak a cotton with the Bioderma and gently wipe my face. My skin feels so smooth and soft after use that I don’t even have to use another cleanser. So I would have to agree with the rest of the beauty world, Bioderma should be a staple in every girl’s beauty arsenal.

What's your favourite makeup removing product? 


Follow on Bloglovin

  

No comments :

Post a Comment